- Children’s Ministry | Infant - 3rd Grade | Lower Level
- 4th grade and above will be in the worship gathering
- Adults | Parenting with the End in Mind | Community Room
- Youth Ministry | 6th - 12th Grade | Harris Hall (MU Campus)
- Children’s Ministry | Infant - 5th Grade | Lower Level
Proverbs Reading Rally Begins March 18!
During our Proverbs sermon series will be doing a church wide reading rally! We want to gather around God’s Word both publicly and privately by reading 1 chapter in Proverbs for 31 days. The reading rally starts March 18!
Special Proverbs scripture journals will be available in the lobby every Sunday starting March 17th. These journals are a place for you to write out your insights as you read through Proverbs and are a tool to help you stay on track. Stop by the table in the lobby to pick up your copy of these exclusive scripture journals!
- March 03: Dr. Yamauchi Lectureship Series with guest speaker Dr. Jennifer Wiseman
- March 10: Pastor Derek Whalen preaching on Luke 18:18-30
- March 17: Stay the Course: Proverbs 1:1-7: Start right
- March 24: Stay the Course: Proverbs 1:8-19: Listen up
- March 31: Stay the Course Proverbs 2:1-15: Values
10:45 AM Adult Discipleship Class
Parenting with the End in Mind with Pastor Derek Whalen
What is the end-goal of parenting? Malachi tells us it’s to raise Godly children. So how does that happen? We will look at four indispensable keys that we must grasp if we want to raise dynamic children who follow Christ. Whether your children are 4 or 40, these truths will help you parent with the “end in mind”.
Redeeming the Realities of Marriage will begin the first Sunday in April. More details to come soon!